Saturday, January 10, 2009

ThE ChRiStMaS EvEnTs

The Christmas Season was great this year. The best was Gibson it was his 1st Christmas and he loved it! Cleaning for Christmas... Gibson was helping me vaccum and he thinks it's the coolest thing.
Kaden and Gibson hanging out in the crib!




Gibson's 1st time seeing Mrs. Clause and as you can see he is not so sure what to think.
And here is Santa and pretty much the same thing. He is giving him a look like who are you?



Cookie making time! Gibson's favorite part was playing in the flour.
As you can see all the different stuff going on just wore Gibson right out.

Gibson helping mom undecorate the Christmas tree!
The weekend before Christmas we went up to Wolf Creek and spent time with Anthony's fam. It snowed hard the whole time, so we played a lot of games.
It's to early!



Christmas morning was a lot of fun. Gibson was not to sure what was going on. But he loved riping the wrapping papper. I think his favorite was the leap frog table and not so much that but the box that it came in. All day long he would crawl over to the box and then just sit on top of it and smile. What a year, we had a great year and couldn't have asked for a better one!

3 comments:

Fowkes said...

What a cute little boy!! I don't know why, but he kind-of reminds me of Kaydon-my little boy!! Christmas is always funner when you have little kids to watch and entertain you!!

Ethan and Janell said...

Very cute--pictures, background, and blog! Now you'll have to show me how to work the background thing! Looks like you guys had fun. Gibson is getting so big!

Jack & Ashley Waters said...

That baby is so dang cute! I just want to squeeze him! I hope you got that text I sent of my address! Ash