Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Surprise!!!


Well for those of you that haven't heard yet I am PREGNANT! I am 20 weeks along, so half way done. We got to find out last week what we are having? And it is a . . . . . . . . GIRL! We are so excited for Gibson to get a little sister. He still doesn't understand what is going on, but I'm sure he will sooner or later. Things around our house have been going great. Gibson is getting so big and is talking up a strom. He tries to say everything that we say. So we can see why we have to watch what you do and say around him because they are learning so fast!! He is always wanting to be outside with the horses and the dogs. And he is such a big helper he is always wanting to help cook, sweep or something. He is such a funny boy and I love him so much!!!

4 comments:

Fowkes said...

yay that is so exciting-janell actually told me! it's so fun to have one of each-there's just something special about a little girl! although i love them both so much! good luck with the rest of the pregnancy!

MsMelodee said...

CONGRATULATIONS! We are so excited for you! It brings back memories...I was so excited when we got pregnant with maridee and found out she was a girl. Good luck with the rest of the pregnancy!

Jessica said...

Congrats! That is so fun!

We got the girls shirts at Carters in Park City.

C said...

CONGRATS!!! I had no idea...when I read your post I was like "holy-cow 20 wks..and I just learned this!" haha. How FUN though!! A boy & now a girl!
Man..you'll be on #3 by the time I have my first LoL! Miss ya! Happy Thanksgiving!!