Monday, April 12, 2010

RaNdOm


Anthony made this cradle for Hallee. It is made out of cherry wood. I love it, it is so beautiful!!! Thanks for all the hard work Anthony!


I made this quilt for Hallee. It is a turning twenty, my cousin Christy had made one for her little girl and I loved it!!! I am not much of a sewer, but luckily i had the help of my wonderful mom. And I did it and I really enjoyed it!!!



Anthony and his princess Hallee.


For like a week straight Gibson would want to read this every day, like 10 times a day.



Gibson wasn't happy, so he went and hid under the rug in the Kitchen. What a boy I love him so much!!!



Lately when we watch a movie this is what Gibson does. He pulls his arms and legs in his shirt and just sits there. Ha ha ha




2 comments:

Losee Family said...

funny little boy. They are so cute. I got the bracelet from a friend. She sells them here but gave it as a gift to Kamri.

Mackenzie Bailey said...

You both are so so crafty! I love that both of those things can be handed down from one generation to the next. Timeless:)