Monday, May 10, 2010

Now & Then





A little while ago our neighbors got a puppy. So after that Gibson thought that he needed one. He would say "I need a puppy", it was so cute! So we decided he could have one. It is half boarder collie and red healer. We named her to tootsie roll cause she looks like one, but we call her toots. We had another dog LeRoy he was such a good dog. We would put them together so the puppy wouldn't whine at night, he took really good care of her. 2 weeks ago on Sunday the neighbors came over to inform us that LeRoy had been hit by a car. Luckily he was killed instantly, so hopefully he didn't suffer to long. It was a very sad day, I think I cried for like 3 hrs. I just have to think of it as he is in a better place and doesn't have to be chained up anymore. Thanks for being part of our family LeRoy. We Love you!!! You may think I am crazy but I wanted to write about it so I will always remember our great dog LeRoy.

1 comment:

Ethan and Janell said...

That's so sad about LeRoy! I'm so sorry. At least you have a cute new puppy. Ethan would be so jealous. Looks like you guys are doing well!