Thursday, October 28, 2010

All by himself


Of course I had to throw in a picture of Hallee. My favorite little girl!!!

Well anyway the reason for this post. A couple weeks ago I was cutting Anthony and my dads hair. We were all just sitting out on the back porch talking, while I was cutting. And all the sudden we heard the wonderful sound of the buzzer. (I have a smaller one for trimming around the ears and neck.) Anyway this is the one Gibson got ahold of and need I say more? He cut his own hair right in the front, right to the scalp and YES right before our FAMILY PICTURES!!! This little boy keeps me on my toes I never know what he is going to do next?



3 comments:

morgan said...

oh. my. freaking. funny! what a cute little guy he is! haha. i'm sorry it happened right before pictures, but now you'll always be able to look back and remember :) and of course i just love little hallee too!

Penny said...

I think that's the best story and now you will always have a wonderful picture to remember it by.

Ethan and Janell said...

Sadly, I recently did the same thing to Ethan's hair :) He is so stinkin cute! And he's gotten so big...all grown up and cutting his own hair!