Saturday, January 8, 2011

Holiday in a nut shell




Christmas Tree hunting it was a lot of fun!!! But really cold the evidence is Hallee's red nose.
Gibson & Kaden playing super heros!!!
Gibson liking Hallee's toys more then his own.




We had a great Christmas!!! I love spending time with family, enjoying the snow, lights, hot coco. etc. But the best part was celebrating the birth of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I am grateful to him for being willing to come to this earth and atone for our sins, so I can be forgivin of my short comings. I am so grateful to be a member of church and for the knowledge that I have of life after death. And that if I live right I can be with my family forever. I love the quote by M. Russell Ballard "What matters most is what last the longest, and family is forever." I love being a mom and wife. I love my Heavenly Father and Savior with all my heart. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas season and felt the Saviors love and will feel it in the year to come!!!

3 comments:

morgan said...

Yay! I love it when you update! I love little Hallee, I just want to bite her..yikes..better not leave me alone with her :) And I love that very first pic of Gibson..haha, little smirk! And what in the world is coming out of his belly button in that picture with Kaden, playing super heros? Glad you all had a great Christmas, and I love what you wrote about our Savior. We are so blessed to have the testimonies we process.

PSBTW..i'm STILL waiting for house photos! snap, snap! =) love ya!

MsMelodee said...

YOUR KIDS ARE SO ADORABLE!!! I am so glad you had a nice holiday...again we loved seeing you at christmas...I hope your New Year is filled with happiness!

Julie said...

I cannot believe how big Hallee is getting. Time flies! Your family is so cute.