Thursday, July 2, 2009

CrAzY sUmMeR

Yesterday was my 23rd Birthday, I had some of the family over and we had home made hot fudge, brownies and ice cream it was really good. As you can tell Gibson had a great time!

The day before my Birthday I went and got my first pedicure and I loved it. We also went to the temple and the kids played at the city water park.

Last Saturday we went to the car show in the park and Gibson fell asleep holding his corn on the cob. What a sweet litttle guy!

June 19th & 20th I went and played volleyball at the summer games.

This is a after picture we took the bronze!

And this is a before


I came home one night after my dad had been babysitting and this is what I found. He loves to play in the dirt!



This bench is at grandma Johnson's house and he thinks he is the KING of it.

We have been picking cherries. Anthony raises us up in the backhoe to reach the high ones, this is Brayden wearing his helmet.


Gibson loves riding on the backhoe with his daddy!

We love this water park in St. George we have been there 3 times this summer when we go and visit Jacie. It is so nice!


These are some pictures from our trip to Colorado. Anthony was going to take me to the worlds biggest water park, but it rained the whole time we were there. So we had to just go swimming at a normal pool, which was still tons of fun. It had a couple of big slids and a play ground set in the pool.




We had some serious tetherball games!




Daniel (the boy in the blue shirt if you couldn't guess). My family meet him when they moved to Colorado. And as you know my dad is great at sharing the gospel with all. My dad got to baptize him on May 16th. It was a way neat!

5 comments:

mandy85 said...

It looks like you guys have been having alot of fun. I picked tons for cherries too and made jam and ate tons. Your little guy is so cute and growing right up.

Penny said...

Man it's about time, I thought you had died. It sounds like you've been having a fun summer. Don't let your mom go back.

jaredandmindy said...

It looks like you have been enjoying summer way to much. You need to slow down. JK!

C said...

You have such a cute little family! That's cool you played in the summer games, did you play with Jenny L? Her husband, Andy told me I should have signed up with her haha...I didn't though! Looks like your having a FUN summer! I sure miss ya...I just got off the phone with Janel--it was SO fun reminiscing about our good old times :-)
Have FUN!!

MsMelodee said...

Oh, he is so his father's son! I am glad you guys are doing so well!