Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Let The Good Times Roll



I had to throw this in, this would be Gibsons 1st art work on the door. He did it with sidewalk chalk and he was so proud!






Brayden was a good sport for me and pulled Gibson in his wagon for the Childrens Parade. I think he liked it but it was way hot!










Looking at the big boys with excitement waiting for another firework.
He loved the sparklers!

A couple weeks ago we went up the canyon for F.H.E. to play in the water, roast a hog dog and eat some watermelon. It was a lot of fun!











Gibson showing grandma he is really good at getting her sticky.









He ate so much watermelon I am surprised he didn't get a serious gut ache.









Gibson sure does love bath time!



The family waiting to go into the Temple










Afterward



















































































































































2 comments:

morgan said...

How fun! I wanted to go to the temple open house! I heard it was so pretty!

Rod and Kace said...

Looks like he has a talent for art! ha Rod and I were just saying what a great family you have. You all look like you're having a lot of fun for FHE. Your little boy is getting so big too!