Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Hallee is HERE!!!


The love of a Father. He is one proud dad!


Hallee was born March 18th, 11:00 pm. She weighed 5 lbs 8 oz and was 18 inches long. She is so beautiful! We are so grateful that she is here and everything is fine. She already has her dad wrapped around her little finger. And Gibson is such a good big brother. We were a little worried of how he would take it but he has done great! He is always wanting to kiss her and hold her hand. I am so grateful she came to our family. The Lord has blessed our little family beyond measure in so many ways. It is hard going back to those sleepless nights, but it is totally worth it. When I get to be with her and know that she has just came from heaven.














Look at those handsome Boys!

Anthony helping Gibson hold Hallee, he is such a good dad!








Hallee 5 days old!

This just melts my heart!

































































































7 comments:

Jessica said...

Congrats!

Jack & Ashley Waters said...

She is adorable! I'm so excited for you guys! Congrats!!!

mandy85 said...

She is so beautiful. Seeing new little babies reminds me how great life can be. Congrats...

Maridee said...

Congratulations April. I can't wait to see her, hopefully she is not all grown up by the time I make it to Fillmore.

Mackenzie Bailey said...

Yay! Congratulations. She seems to be doing so well for coming a little early. You did a fabulous job:)

morgan said...

Congrats!!! She is adorable! I can't wait to meet her!

Ethan and Janell said...

I'm so excited for you! Cute pictures! I'll call ya in a few weeks when we come up and we'll try to get together!