Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happiness is....

* Waking up each morning to a wonderful family!

* A husband who works so hard to support our family!

* Anthony just texting me out of the blue and telling me how grateful he his to be married to me!

* When Gibson sees a picture and knows that it is Jesus!

* Getting a million kisses a day from Gibson!

* Gibson telling me he "woves me" loves me!

* Knowing that any day we will have a new member of the family!

* Going to the Temple!

* Knowing that my Savior lives and died for me!

* Having the Gospel in my life!

* Sleeping in!

* Playing in the sand box with Gibson!

* Being a stay at home mom and being able to be with Gibson all the time!

* Camping and just being in the outdoors!

* Hot (quiet) showers!

* Running through the sprinklers!

* The laughter of Gibson when he is playing with Anthony!

* Reading a good book! (Even if it is the scriptures that I don't always understand?) :/

* The beauties of all the different seasons! (Even if I am soooo ready for spring!)

* Just talking with Anthony!

* Spending time as a Family doing anything!

* Gibson every time he gets hurt big or small he wants it kissed better!

* Living in good ol' Fillmore!

* Being close to my family that I can turn to day or night!


* My list could go on & on. My whole life is Happiness and I feel so blest for it!

I tag Jacie, Mom, Jodi, Amber, Janell & Christy. And whoever else wants to share what happiness is to them!

No comments: