Thursday, June 10, 2010

Triathlon



Well about 2 weeks ago, I did a Triathlon. (The one that the Coats do). Along with Anthony, my dad & mom. We didn't train at all, we decided like a week before that we should try it. And you know what it was a lot of fun. You might think I am crazy but I enjoyed every minute of it. There were definitely times that I was really tired but I kept on going. I really enjoyed they had put quotes up all along the run. It just amazes me how you can do anything that you put your mind to. Like they say "mind over matter". I was a great experience!!! Thanks you guys that did it with me, for letting me talk you into it. :)

1 comment:

Kara and Cody Markham said...

How fun! I want to do a triathlon someday.
Hey funny story, Tell you parent that my husband and I just moved into there old ward in Johnstown:)