Wednesday, June 30, 2010

What we've been up to.....


Gibson found this hat at the swimming pool and he loves wearing it around. He is always making us laugh!

Hallee is 3 months old now. Time is just flying by and she is changing so much each day. And she is such a blessing to have in our family.
We took the boat out for the first time this summer. It was a ton of fun, we love the water!!!

Gibson playing in the flour. I used to do this all the time when I was little. Ha ha


My little cowboy!!!

For cousin Kadens b-day we went to jumping jacks. It was so much fun!

Anthony took Gibson on a horse ride. And he was so proud that Gibson was riding on his own horse.

4 comments:

morgan said...

I had so much fun with you last night!! SUCH cute pic's! Little Hallee is getting too big..I need to see her pronto! And I love that Gibson is such a cowboy .. too cute!

mandyjanewilliams said...

Hallee is adorable! I am so sorry we missed the blessing. We still need to get you a baby gift! So cute!

morgan said...

So after you told me today, I came back on to see her flower! :) So cute if I do say so myself :) I'm glad you liked them!

Mackenzie Bailey said...

You guys are always up to so much fun. It is my goal to be as active as you one day! Haha - not very likely:)