Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Moss Falls



A couple weeks ago Anthony and I had a date night. We rode the 4-wheeler up the canyon, had a picnic and hiked to moss falls. Anthony and I have almost been married 4 yrs and he informed me awhile ago that he had never been there, so I took him. :) My family does it about once a summer. (Guess we have been slacking the last couple of years.) It is so pretty!!! There are so many different waterfalls and moss everywhere. If you have never been and you like waterfalls and hiking I would recommend it. It is a pretty neat place up Fillmore canyon!

4 comments:

morgan said...

how neat! i've never been there...you should take me on a date next time i'm down :)

C said...

Cool! I never knew about it. I'll have to go, looks awesome! ON another note..4 years? Wow!! I cant believe how fast its gone, I still remember you, me, and janelle hanging out all the time...seems so LONG ago but yet like yesterday.
Miss you!!

Casey and Samantha said...

I don't think I've ever been there either. That looks so pretty!! Aren't date nights the best??

Julie said...

Wow! It is really pretty. I have no idea where they are so next time you go, call us!