Thursday, July 22, 2010

Fish Lake


Hallee wasn't so sure about being in a life jacket?

Kayaking was the little boys favorite part.

My fav was the tubing!!! I love it!!!

Gibson loves swimming in the dirt!

I caught a fish, yes it is a little one. But it is a fish! I would send the camera with Anthony to take one of Gibson catching a fish. But as you can tell he didn't. :(

Hallee and Elsie napped most of the time.


The boys played a game of baseball. With a stick and a ping pong ball that they found.
And of course I had to put one of Hallee cute smile!!!
We had a great time at Fish Lake. Camping, fishing, EATING and of course just being with the family. We also saw like 100 pelicans on Johnson's Lake, it was awesome. But I didn't have my camera. I was so sad!!!

6 comments:

Casey and Samantha said...

Isn't this the best time of year? I love it! I think the kids love it even more. Looks like so much fun. Hallee is soooo cute!

mandy85 said...

All of your picture are so cute. Looks like you guys have been having a great time

Christy Cummings said...

It looks like you all had a lot of fun! Your kids are super cute!

morgan said...

how fun! remember when we went boating with mutal and we turfed it on the tub so bad. oh man, i swear i had a concussion! :) let's get together asap and have a little get away one of these days our men can fish their hearts out and our kids can play and we can eat treats :) deal??

morgan said...

oops, i meant tube not tub haha!

Ethan and Janell said...

Looks like fun! I can't believe you went tubing on Fish Lake--that water is freezing!!! We should go camping together...