Saturday, February 12, 2011

Gibson's 3rd Birthday


My little boy turned 3 on Feb. 6th. Wow where has the time gone!!! He wanted a "How To Train Your Dragon" Party. And let me tell you it was hard because everything was sold out. But luckily I found some stuff.

Hallee, Elsie & Grandpa Bevan

Toothless footprints leading to the house!!!

Gibson and Paige checking out the "Dragon Juice". The kids thought it was cool!!! (I love dry ice.) When we let them drink it Paige said "This isn't Dragon Juice, this is root beer."

Taking some swings at the Pinata. For like 4 months all Gibson has said he wanted was a pinata!!!

He got a ton of presents and was spoiled!!! Thank you everyone who came and support Gibson's Birthday Party!

The Birthday Cake!!! Gibson said he's favorite thing about the party was Toothless on his cake. Such little things that make kids happy. I love this boy so much and I am so glad we are blessed to have him in our lives. He says the funniest things and is to smart for he's own good. We love you Gibby!!!





4 comments:

The Hafens said...

Super Cute!!! He is so handsome!!

Julie said...

Looks like a fun, creative party! He's so big!

Ethan and Janell said...

J I can't believe Gibson is three already! So cute! Looks like a cute fun birthday. We need to get together soon!

morgan said...

3 years old? Where did our babies go?? :( Happy Birthday Gibson! Now that his is over you can help me plan Brielle's party! :)