Friday, February 25, 2011

Our House well for now?


These are for Morgan sorry it has taken me forever!!! Here is the outside of the house. It looks pretty small but it is actually pretty big. It is 6 bedrooms 2 1/2 bath, & 2700 sq ft. And sits on half an acre. I didn't take any of the downstairs, it is finished but nothing down there. A cold storage room, another storage room, 2 bedrooms and a full bath.

This is the living room. Not alot on the walls since we wont be here for to long?
Play room/ office on the main floor of the living room. And yes our bed frame still hasn't made it upstairs. )Ha ha)

Hallee's room!

Gibson's room!

Dining room!

Kitchen!

Wash room/ Mud room!


And as always I like to put a pic of my kids on. They are growing way to fast! I love them so much and love being their mom.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Wow! That is a big house! It looks really nice! Don't you hate having to pack your house and unpack everything. Enjoy your new place!

morgan said...

Whoa! Where have I been? I'm glad you finally posted some for me! I LOVE it...especially your kitchen and mud room! Love the cabinets! Now I just need to come see it in person! :) Love ya!