Saturday, February 6, 2010

Happy Birthday Gibson!


Well today is Gibson's 2nd Birthday! I can not believe that he is already 2, it blows my mind. Man time has flown by so fast. This little guy has brought so much love & joy into our lives. He is always such a happy little boy and always making us laugh. And he is always on the move and into something. Here's a little about Gibson, his favorite foods I would have to say are Cheese & Chocolate. His favorite books are "How do Dinosaurs say Goodnight?" & "Not Norman". He loves to play with his toy swords and stick horse. More than anything he loves to be outside with the dogs and the horses or in the sand box. And he absolutely LOVES going to nursery! What else can I say besides he is just a little ball of fire! I am so grateful that my Heavenly Father blessed me with Gibson and I have the privilege of being his mom! I love him with all of my heart! Happy Birthday Gibson!

3 comments:

morgan said...

Happy Birthday Gibson! I know how you feel about them growing up so fast...I wish I could just freeze time! At least you are having another one so I can come love up on her and get my baby fix! :)

C said...

What?! He's 2!!!! No way...I thought he was turning 1--time does fly! Seriously, I cant believe it..its sad : (
Well fun your having another little one though! PS I told my friend about you and I was tellin her that you would never guess your preggo--so you should post some pics of that flat stomach of yours ; )
It was SO good to see you the other day! It made me think how much I miss the good old days!

Penny said...

Wow where does the time go? He is so cute and I am sure he is going to be a great big brother.