Monday, February 1, 2010

St. George Trip



We took a trip to St. George with Anthony's family. We spent a couple nights in the condo swimming and playing games. We also we to a Animal Musmeam. These are just a couple of pics of some of the animals, because there was so many.






Gibson loved the baby skunks!



Gibson and his cousin Kameron by the Camel.

Gibson for the most part is a daddy's boy and always wants to be with him!


A family pic and as you can tell I wasn't ready, but oh well.


They gave the little kids binoculars and Gibson absolutely loved them!



Gibson & his cousin Gavan playing in the tree house.






We went hiking at Snow Canyon and went to a place called the Petrified Sand Dunes. They were really neat. But it was really cold!









Grandparents w/ the grand kids.



My little Nephi Warrior. I am making a blanket for this new baby & I had tied some of the material around my head so he wanted to. But he wouldn't turn around for me to take his pic.


This is how Gibson smiles when you tell him to say "Cheese" I think it is so funny! What a BOY!



























































































































































































































































1 comment:

morgan said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! :) I love the pics of Gibson wearing the beaning/hat...so cute!