Sunday, February 21, 2010

The Amazing Race Valentines Edition

So on Valentines week Anthony and I were invited to a dinner. Well that's all Anthony thought it was. He he he! I told him he had to be ready to go at 6 pm and from there instead of going to the Sagers house, I dropped him off at the church with some other men. They were going to do "The Amazing Race Valentine edition."









So Sally showed up at the church after they were all there. Took away all of their cell phones and wallets, gave them a car and each a baggie of $2 in change! They got their 1st clue and they were off.....




1- The Sunrise Office, where they had to find their uniforms (Sunday Clothes), they were hidden around the office.


2- The Family Dollar where they each had to buy their wives a a gift! (with the $2 in change)

3- Katy's Hair Salon. Where they were suppose to do there hair, you know with gel and all. That's it! But some of the men decided to buzz their hair really short or into a Mohawks. And yes my husband was one that did the Mohawk!

4- Elementary School where they took a "Are you smarter than a 5th grader?" test and made us a card.

5- The High School to find the last clue and it was taped to the top row of the football bleachers.

Last- They came to Sally's house where we had dinner ready for them!




Oh and they had a video camera through all of this so it was on tape. We watched it while we ate our delicious dinner! We had a great time and hope everyone else did too. Thanks for inviting us Sally!










Here are some pictures of Anthony's hair. He will probably kill me for putting them on here, but oh well I think it is funny!





















































5 comments:

Penny said...

Kill you for putting the pictures on here? I would kill him for shaving his head like that. LOL

morgan said...

Sweet do Anthony! I agree with my mom...Kyle would soooo be dead! :) Haha!

C said...

haha...so funny!! I cant stop laughing! On a more serious note, I think this was the cutest idea--ever! : )

Dustan and Alishia said...

Oh my gosh, that is the best idea! Dustan and I love The Amazing Race! Maybe I'll have to do something like that for his birthday...Shhh!

Lance and Sally Sagers said...

Im so glad that you had fun. We loved it! I was sad I didn't take more pictures through the night, we for sure needed some of all the guys with their "haircuts" (if that's what you would call them :)