Thursday, July 8, 2010

B-day!!!


For my Birthday we went up the canyon. My wonderful husband took off the afternoon to prepare one of my favorites dutch oven chicken & potaotes. And OH was it so so so so GOOD! He also made a cake, what a sweet heart. I couldn't think of a better way to spend my B-day then with people that I love so much! Thanks for such a great day!


And here is the cook himself. I love you babe!

The back truck riders.

Oh Gibbie he had quite the story to tell. What a boy!

Gibson couldn't even wait for one pic to dig into the frosting. Ha ha

Some of the crew.

And I couldn't forget our sweet little Hallee.

2 comments:

morgan said...

Happy happy birthday! :) I'm glad you had a great day..and I'm glad I got to spend the day after with you! Love you!

Mackenzie Bailey said...

Happy B-day to you! What a sweetie for taking the time to make such a special evening for you. That's one of the best presents you can get:)